Submit your abstract by July 27th, 2018.
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
In order to upload your abstract you need to register, pay and obtain your registration id.
Abstracts how to
Upload ONE PDF file as follows
A cover sheet
With the following information:
- Oral or poster - Indicate your preference for oral 1 or poster presentation.
Sesion - Indicate the topic area that best fits your abstract.
- Entry and Trafficking
- Replication cycle
- Virus-host Interactions I
- Virus-host Interactions II
- Genetic Diversity
- Gene Delivery and Oncolytic Vectors
- Immunology and Pathogenesis
- Model Systems Epidemiology and Clinical Virology
- Vaccines and Non-human Ads
- The name of each author and all authors' affiliations. - Presenting author's name must be underlined.
- Title- In bold
- Author information. - The name of each author and all authors' affiliations. Presenting author's name must be underlined.
- Abstract body - Character limit, 2500 including spaces.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- Font: Arial, Size: 12, Justified.
- Top & Bottom 2.5 cm
- Left 3.2 cm
- Right 2.4 cm
1 Because oral presentation requests exceed presentation slots, authors should be prepared to present a poster if their abstract is not selected for an oral presentation.
You can only upload your abstract if you have your Registration ID
Requests for late poster abstract submission will be considered by directly contacting the meeting organizers.
- Presenters may load talks in the Teatro room up to 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Presentations should be saved to a USB drive that the staff will upload on to the presentation computer. Please do not use personal computers for presentations as this delays the overall session.
- Ensure all images and videos are embedded into your presentation.
- Talk lengths will be confirmed and emailed to all oral presenters with their acceptance letters on July 30 th, 2018.
- PC/Mac computer
- Laser Pointer
- PowerPoint 2013
- Adhesive tape to facilitate display will be provided for your use.
- Poster presenters will be required to attend their posters for one evening session. Poster sessions and schedules to be announced.
- Please have all posters removed from boards by Friday, September 28 th.
- Poster presenters are responsible for printing their own poster.